Town Hall-Modified Office Procedures- Closed to the Public Effective March 24, 2020Date Posted: Monday, March 23rd, 2020
TOWN MODIFIES OFFICE PROCEDURES
EFFECTIVE MARCH 24, 2020
As part of precautions against the spread of Coronavirus (COVID-19) the Town of Bridgeville will be implementing additional safeguards consistent with guidance from State and Federal health agencies. It remains our goal to provide core services at the highest level of competency while protecting the health of staff and residents.
Effective Tuesday, March 24, 2020, Town Hall will be closed to the general public, however, administrative staff will remain available by email and phone to address questions from the public, residents and contractors.
Additional Specifics are as follows:
Building Permits/Business Licenses/ Rental Units
- Applications can be found on the Town’s website, bridgeville.delaware.gov.
- Copies of plans can be submitted electronically, via email to email@example.com or through the mail.
- Staff will make contact with any questions or upon completion of your application.
- For code violations or complaints, please call (302) 337-8302.
- Customers needing to record deeds, please either mail the documents to Town of Bridgeville, 101 N. Main Street Bridgeville, DE 19933 or email them to Ashley Walls firstname.lastname@example.org or April Buckler at email@example.com to schedule an appointment.
- All payments can be made online via the Town’s website at bridgeville.delaware.gov, and then click on pay Online. You can also call PSN at 1-877-885-7968 and do a payment over the phone. Town Hall does not take payments over the phone.
- A drop box is also available outside at Town Hall. You may also mail in your payments to Town Hall, 101 N. Main Street, Bridgeville, DE 19933. We will continue to not accept cash at this time.
Planning and Zoning
- Copies of plans and applications can be submitted electronically, via email, to Ashley at firstname.lastname@example.org or through the mail.
- For non-emergencies, please call (302) 337-8305.
- In the event of an emergency, call 9-1-1.
- Water service disconnects have been suspended.
- Late fees and penalties are not being assessed on past due balances until the State of Emergency is lifted.
- For Water and Sewer emergencies, call Town Hall (302) 337-7135 between 8:30 am and 4:30 pm. For after-hour emergencies, please contact the Police Department (302) 337-8305.
We understand that this is a challenging and evolving situation. We will continue to do our utmost to process your submittals in a consistent, timely fashion, though some permitting delays may occur.
We appreciate your patience and cooperation during these circumstances and urge you to stay safe as well.
If you have any questions, please contact Town Hall at (302) 337-7135.